This week’s podcast covers the following topics:
- Hurricane Irma relief expanded to cover entire state of Georgia
- Volunteer attorney finds himself in a conflict of interest mess when husband has a change of heart
- Payment for issues in foreclosure found to create taxable income
- IRS opens pilot PLR program for D Reorg/Section 355 issues
- Proposed regulations issued for truncated SSNs on W-2–but not until 2018 W-2s
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.