NCACPA members benefit from the election of pro-business and pro-accounting profession candidates (regardless of party affiliation) to North Carolina’s General Assembly and other state offices. Your investment makes a difference by helping to elect lawmakers who share our viewpoint on public policy issues that affect the accounting profession and business community.
Will you do your part to help the NC CPA PAC exceed its fundraising goal of $75,000 in 2023?
Total PAC investments received between
January 1 and October 24, 2023.
Why the PAC is critical to the profession
- It represents the interests of the accounting profession and business community before lawmakers.
- It supports candidates for state elective office who share the views of NCACPA members on matters of policy important to the membership.
- It protects the CPA license and profession.
Why the PAC needs your support
Your investment in the PAC is an investment in your future. And the future of the profession.
- The NC CPA PAC is the only PAC in North Carolina dedicated to representing the interests of the accounting profession.
- Decisions made by elected officials can directly impact the future of our state. By helping to elect lawmakers who share your priorities, you are protecting your business and your livelihood.
- The NC CPA PAC is one of the state’s most successful and most bipartisan political action committees.
- Because state law prohibits the use of your membership dues for political purposes, the NC CPA PAC is funded entirely by the voluntary investments of members like you.
WHO DECIDES WHERE PAC FUNDS ARE ALLOCATED?
The NC CPA PAC is overseen by a member-driven Advocacy Advisory Council. Council members represent multiple areas of the accounting profession, and evaluate which policy-makers have a proven record of protecting the interests of the business community in North Carolina.
THANK YOU TO EVERYONE WHO’S INVESTED IN THE NC CPA PAC THIS YEAR!
TAKE A LOOK AT OUR 2023 INVESTORS TO-DATE:
(maximum allowed by law)
Sok Heang Cheng
$99 or below