Our members benefit from the election of pro-business and pro-CPA profession candidates (regardless of party affiliation) to North Carolina’s General Assembly. Your contribution will make a difference—it will provide financial support to candidates who share our viewpoints on critical policy and legislation so they can make informed decisions on issues that affect the accounting profession and business community.
CONTRIBUTE TO THE PAC
The NC CPA PAC serves to:
- Represent the interests of the accounting profession and business community before lawmakers.
- Support candidates for state elective office who share the views of NCACPA members on matters of policy important to the membership.
- Protect the CPA license and profession.
WHY CONTRIBUTE TO THE NC CPA PAC?
- It is the only PAC in North Carolina representing the interests of your accounting community.
- Funds give NCACPA and its members the access to educate and inform lawmakers on policies impacting you, your clients, and the CPA profession.
- Maintaining open lines of communication with legislators ensures the accounting profession’s voice remains strong in the North Carolina General Assembly and among other regulatory agencies.
WHO DECIDES WHERE PAC FUNDS ARE ALLOCATED?
The NC CPA PAC is overseen by a member-driven Advocacy Advisory Committee. Committee members represent multiple areas of the accounting profession, and evaluate which policy-makers have a proven record of protecting the interests of the business community in North Carolina.
Help the NC CPA PAC raise $50,000 to contribute to 2020 general election campaigns!
This is the only PAC in the state solely representing the interests of the accounting community. Contribute today!