NCACPA’s most extensive membership benefit ever offered—Connect—is for members to explore and utilize!
Members have participated in discussion threads on everything from advice on accounting-related issues, opportunities for volunteering, and arranging networking and social events!
Connect allows you to:
- Interact and collaborate with fellow NCACPA members
- Participate in niche discussion groups
- Contribute to and learn from a professional knowledgebase
- Access documents, media, and digital libraries
- Access a comprehensive member directory
You can join communities on Connect specific to your interests or areas of involvement within NCACPA to stay up to date and contribute to conversations that are most important to you.
NCACPA members already have a Connect profile. Simply go to connect.ncacpa.org and log (blue login button at the top right) in using your existing ncacpa.org username and password. If you’ve forgotten your login information, follow the directions to reset your password or contact the Member Service Center at 800-722-2836.