- Connect—A member favorite! This online platform allows users to interact with other members as well as participate in forum discussions, ask questions of peers, and share knowledge and resources.
- Social Media—Receive news updates, member spotlights, and more by following us on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, and Instagram.
- Networking groups—Join professional peers for exciting networking opportunities! Discover Association and area-based social events.
- Committees—NCACPA Committees offer members the opportunity to serve as important liaisons with other professionals and the general public.
Members not only receive a physical copy of our quarterly magazine, Interim Report, they also have the opportunity to write and contribute.
Stay informed, get inspired, and learn what’s going on in the profession and the community.
Be amongst the first to know about federal and state updates and helpful resources.
Get up-to-date news on federal tax legislation, court cases, and other developments with the weekly podcast “Federal Tax Update” hosted by Edward Zollars.
Through our advocacy efforts, NCACPA represents the profession’s interests in vital areas of public policy formation, standard-setting, and rule-making that impact members, the profession, and the business climate.
Through the NC CPA Political Action Committee (PAC), the Association identifies and supports the campaigns of legislative candidates who share our viewpoints on policy critical to the accounting profession.
Careers & Professional Development
This online resource features job openings, resume postings, and career resources.
Pair up with a mentor or mentee to network and grow professionally.
Learn about future volunteer opportunities available through NCACPA.
FREE 50-minute Ethics Webcast
All NCACPA members have limited access to a complimentary 2021 Professional Ethics & Conduct webcast. Only the webcast version will be complimentary, and members will be limited to a single viewing of the program. Visit this page in upcoming months for more information and to view the full webcast schedule.
- CPE Discounts—Members receive special discounts and early-bird rates for CPE events. Rates vary by program, visit our event catalog to find specific savings for upcoming CPE programs.
- Affinity & Student Discounts—Take advantage of our affinity program discounts.
The North Carolina CPA Foundation works with NCACPA to provide scholarship opportunities to students looking to pursue a career in accounting.
Every year, NCACPA gifts these annual awards to recognize members for their outstanding contributions to the accounting profession, the Association, and the community.
Questions about member benefits?
Please contact Teka Miller-Alston or call 919-469-1040.