All in-person attendees at NCACPA events will be required to adhere to our safety guidelines at all times. Face masks are required during registration and networking in meeting areas, unless you are seated at your individual desk or during meals.
Please read our safety guidelines to ensure you are committed to participating in an in-person NCACPA event in 2021. Attendees who wish to attend in-person will be required to sign a COVID-19 agreement during the registration process. You will be required to adhere to “NCACPA’s In-Person Safety Guidelines” in order to participate in our in-person events.
NCACPA, as well as our vendors, continue to follow the CDC and NC DHHS for recommendations on safety protocols and guidelines. At a minimum, NCACPA’s in-person requirements will meet or exceed current CDC and NC DHHS recommendations for the health and safety of all attendees. As we monitor the status of COVID-19, we will provide updated in-person guidelines as we approach each event. Requirements outlined below are subject to change at any point leading up to an in-person event.
As an in-person attendee your safety is our top priority. We have developed the following guidelines and we require that attendees strictly adhere to all guidance in order to make our 2021 events safe, secure, and enjoyable for all.
NCACPA COVID-19 Safety Agreement
- For the safety of all attendees, whether vaccinated or not, face masks are required during registration and networking in meeting areas, unless you are seated at your individual desk or during meals.
- NCACPA meeting planners have developed specific seating arrangements to allow comfortable and appropriate space throughout the meeting space.
- Practice proper sanitation measures, which include using our widely provided hand sanitizers and wiping down frequently touched surfaces in your seating area.
- Assess your personal health prior to arrival, so that you can confirm body temperature below 100.4 F, no new cough, no shortness of breath or difficulty breathing, no loss of taste or smell, no chills, and no sore throat.
- Lastly, prior to arrival, confirm that you have not had close contact in the last 14 days with someone diagnosed with COVID-19 or been advised to isolate or quarantine at the time of the NCACPA in-person event.
NCACPA supports the health and well-being of its community and has collaborated with event facilities to develop safety protocols and measures designed to minimize the risk of COVID-19 infections. Despite NCACPA’s efforts to minimize the risk of COVID-19 infections, it is impossible to eliminate the possibility that you could be exposed to or contract COVID-19 while participating in an NCACPA onsite event or at other event facilities. A signed agreement will be required prior to your purchase and participation in an NCACPA In-Person Event.
What to expect from us
We are disinfecting touched surfaces for your safety
We are wearing masks for your protection
We are using hand sanitizer and washing hands frequently
We can ensure staff at the event are symptom-free and use best personal hygiene practices
What we expect from you
We ask you to come symptom-free of illness and use best personal hygiene practices while in attendance
We ask you to stay a safe distance from one another to keep each other healthy
WEAR A MASK
We ask attendees to wear a mask for the protection of you and others
We ask you to use hand sanitizer when provided to protect yourself and others around you