Interested in a curriculum designed for your organization?
Please contact Mark Soticheck at 919-469-1040 Ext. 130 or [email protected].
How it Works
- Simply contact us with your training needs.
- We’ll pair you with a talented discussion leader and serve as the liaison.
- Material will be prepared and delivered prior to the program date.
- Arrive at your pre-arranged facility ready for customized and convenient education.
“Working with you [NCACPA] was seamless and enjoyable. It was a great end of tax season experience for our staff CPAs as well as the invited colleagues and clients.”
–Chuck Earney, CPA, MBA
Efficient use of time & money
Minimize the loss of time away from the office by having an instructor come to you, and maximize the amount of knowledge shared.
Convenience & confidentiality
With your team in the same room, topics can be discussed in a comfortable and open environment.
Customize material directly to your team’s needs
High-quality and valuable content is available on both technical and soft topics.
Foster relationships within your community
On-site programs are a unique opportunity to invite others, including clients, to learn and grow alongside each other.
Easy maintenance of CPE records
NCACPA will create and maintain records for each member’s CPE transcript.
- You will choose the date, time, location, and instructor preference for the program.
- NCACPA will act as the liaison between you and the instructor.
- You will schedule personnel registration and arrange for the rental location and food and beverage, if necessary.
- Send client contact Attendance Verification Form for the check-in process;
- Send client contact hyperlink to the manual/presentation;
- Provide a hyperlink to the online survey for attendees to give feedback regarding the instructor and materials.
- Return all necessary materials back to NCACPA via a carrier with tracking capability (i.e. UPS, USPS, etc.) at your expense. The following items are expected to be returned: the white copy of the signed certificate com completions, unused certificates, and the completed Attendance Verification Form.