This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- South Dakota enacts remote seller law to implement Wayfair decision beginning November 30
- Colorado tests the limits of Justice Kennedy’s holdings in Wayfair
- Even though records were imperfect, Tax Court finds taxpayer was a real estate professional
- Opportunity Zone regulations at OMB, expected out around end of the month
- IRS rules math error procedures can be used even after refunds are issued
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.