This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- South Dakota enacts remote seller law to implement Wayfair decision beginning November 30
- Colorado tests the limits of Justice Kennedy’s holdings in Wayfair
- Even though records were imperfect, Tax Court finds taxpayer was a real estate professional
- Opportunity Zone regulations at OMB, expected out around end of the month
- IRS rules math error procedures can be used even after refunds are issued
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.