This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- First 199A regulations are sent to OMB for review
- Minnesota tests whether lower limits than South Dakota will work under Wayfair
- Utah enacts South Dakota limits for remote sellers
- Another US District Court agrees that the IRS’s own regulations limit the FBAR willfulness penalty amount
- Taxpayer stuck with transferee liability after entering into transaction to sell corporation
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.