This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- First 199A regulations are sent to OMB for review
- Minnesota tests whether lower limits than South Dakota will work under Wayfair
- Utah enacts South Dakota limits for remote sellers
- Another US District Court agrees that the IRS’s own regulations limit the FBAR willfulness penalty amount
- Taxpayer stuck with transferee liability after entering into transaction to sell corporation
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.