This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Two state supreme courts restrict their states’ ability to tax trusts
- IRS issued PMTA on willfulness for FBAR penalty
- Forfeitures now can be used to fund QMACs and QNECs
- IRS discusses the impact on taxable wages of a payroll tax examination
- Many exempt organizations will no longer have to file Schedule B with Form 990
- Proposed regulations issued on due diligence expansion to head of household status added by TCJA
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.