This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Two state supreme courts restrict their states’ ability to tax trusts
- IRS issued PMTA on willfulness for FBAR penalty
- Forfeitures now can be used to fund QMACs and QNECs
- IRS discusses the impact on taxable wages of a payroll tax examination
- Many exempt organizations will no longer have to file Schedule B with Form 990
- Proposed regulations issued on due diligence expansion to head of household status added by TCJA
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.