This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Updated timeline for some TCJA guidance
- Court accepted father’s testimony for where son lived during tax year
- Dad denied deduction for payments related to revenue collected for son who lacked a general contractor’s license
- The IRS grants some relief for §965 transition tax payments
- Memo deals with confusion that arose due to special meaning certain words have in a tax context
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.