This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Oklahoma governor vetoes an expansion of tattletale law
- Small businesses warned about tax ID theft targeted at them
- Organization denied exempt status, was ruled to be the organizer’s consulting business
- IRS delays TCJA third party life insurance policy sale reporting rules
- Taxpayer did not reasonably rely on advice in taking a tax position, penalties applied
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.