This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Oklahoma governor vetoes an expansion of tattletale law
- Small businesses warned about tax ID theft targeted at them
- Organization denied exempt status, was ruled to be the organizer’s consulting business
- IRS delays TCJA third party life insurance policy sale reporting rules
- Taxpayer did not reasonably rely on advice in taking a tax position, penalties applied
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.