This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Filing date relief issued by IRS for victims of Northern California wildfires
- Challenge to minister’s housing allowance exclusion returns to court
- Tax Court will assert strict subordination requirement for mortgages on conservation easements outside First Circuit
- Signature no longer required for §754 election
- Retroactive loss of tax-exempt status going back a decade proves very costly in terms of interest on unpaid tax
- IRS email discusses potential impact on due date disaster relief and date for assessment of tax
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.