This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Colorado reports disappointing results from tattletale use tax law
- Oklahoma enacts a second tattletale use tax law
- IRS grants relief for last minute change in HSA maximum contribution amount for 2018
- Volunteers who divided amounts in tip jar at end of shift received tips subject to FICA
- Taxpayer who failed to check and find return was never accepted held liable for late filing penalty
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.