- Tax Benefit Rules and Refunds
- Electric vehicle credits for GM vehicles to begin one year phase out
- IRS gives formal guidance on treatment of state income tax refunds following the TCJA $10,000 cap
- SALT workaround regulations and related notice sent to OIRA
- IRS changes requirements to obtain EIN, requires responsible person to have SSN or ITIN
- Final regulations published on reportable transaction law modifications from 2010
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.