- Tax Benefit Rules and Refunds
- Electric vehicle credits for GM vehicles to begin one year phase out
- IRS gives formal guidance on treatment of state income tax refunds following the TCJA $10,000 cap
- SALT workaround regulations and related notice sent to OIRA
- IRS changes requirements to obtain EIN, requires responsible person to have SSN or ITIN
- Final regulations published on reportable transaction law modifications from 2010
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.