- Tax Refunds and the 2019 Tax Returns
- A look at the special rules under §111 for tax benefit and how it impacts state tax refunds from 2018 returns
- No Fifth Amendment defense against assertion that taxpayer is trafficking under §280E
- IRS grants extension of time to file returns for farmers and fishermen
- Tax Court looks at the application of the penalty review process to automated exams
- IRS gave insufficient notice that a third party would be contacted for information
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.