- Tax Refunds and the 2019 Tax Returns
- A look at the special rules under §111 for tax benefit and how it impacts state tax refunds from 2018 returns
- No Fifth Amendment defense against assertion that taxpayer is trafficking under §280E
- IRS grants extension of time to file returns for farmers and fishermen
- Tax Court looks at the application of the penalty review process to automated exams
- IRS gave insufficient notice that a third party would be contacted for information
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.