- QBI and disallowed passive losses
- Minister’s housing allowance ruled to be acceptable under the U.S. Constitution
- Pilot had no profit motive for business related to vintage World War II aircraft
- IRS suspends two Revenue Rulings related to active trade or business issues under §355
- Relief from underpayment of estimated tax penalty expanded by IRS
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.