This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- OVDP program to end on September 28, 2018
- Entire cost of having international firm prepare returns for employees sent overseas treated as wages
- Conundrum only a tax attorney could love – dealing with a sale case where the regulations don’t give guidance
- Guidance given on reporting and paying Section 965 transition tax
- Mansion was never actually a rental, so loss was a capital loss rather than a 1231 loss
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.