This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- OVDP program to end on September 28, 2018
- Entire cost of having international firm prepare returns for employees sent overseas treated as wages
- Conundrum only a tax attorney could love – dealing with a sale case where the regulations don’t give guidance
- Guidance given on reporting and paying Section 965 transition tax
- Mansion was never actually a rental, so loss was a capital loss rather than a 1231 loss
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.