- Items causing confusion over §199A on discussion forums as returns are prepared
- Treasury announces changes in temporary regulations and subregulatory guidance
- Recipients of sexual harassment and sexual abuse settlements with confidentiality clause allowed to deduct legal fees
- Gambling loss triggered by impulse control problem side effect of prescribed drug not a casualty loss
- Proposed regulations issued for FDII and GILTI
- IRS no longer plans to issue regulations to bar post-retirement lump-sum distributions from defined benefit plans
- Partnerships required to add tax basis disclosures given until March 15, 2020 to provide information to IRS
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.