This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Revised inflation adjusted numbers released for TCJA changes
- Male sterilization/contraception no-cost benefit not allowed in HDHP policies regardless of state law
- Roth IRA found not to actually own a foreign sales corporation
- Taxpayers’ reconstructed records and recollections not enough to prove real estate professional status
- Architect able to convince court he was a real estate professional with a single four-plex
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.