This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Conference committees appointed and Joint Committee on Taxation issues report on differences
- IRS memo clarifies the tax treatment of a disgorgement payment following U.S. Supreme Court decision
- Qualified plan required amendment (RA) list published for 2017
- No loss allowed on sale to former spouse
- IRS found not to have conducted a second examination of the taxpayers’s books and records
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.