This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Conference committees appointed and Joint Committee on Taxation issues report on differences
- IRS memo clarifies the tax treatment of a disgorgement payment following U.S. Supreme Court decision
- Qualified plan required amendment (RA) list published for 2017
- No loss allowed on sale to former spouse
- IRS found not to have conducted a second examination of the taxpayers’s books and records
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.