This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- IRS issues SIFL rates for second half of 2018
- Information letter discusses more issues with the SALT workaround regulations
- Business meals will remain 50% deductible despite TCJA law changes
- ECPRS program updated by the IRS Market discount not subject to TCJA revenue conformity rule
- §457 plan not required to offer hurricane relief distributions
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.