This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- IRS issues SIFL rates for second half of 2018
- Information letter discusses more issues with the SALT workaround regulations
- Business meals will remain 50% deductible despite TCJA law changes
- ECPRS program updated by the IRS Market discount not subject to TCJA revenue conformity rule
- §457 plan not required to offer hurricane relief distributions
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.