This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- House adopts Senate budget resolution beginning tax reform process
- A taxpayer’s amount of claimed theft loss found excessive by Tax Court
- An expert’s testimony did not substitute for records of cost of goods sold
- IRS summons to state agency found to be proper
- IRS memo discusses indirect loan issues for church 403(b) plan
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.