This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- Court finds IRA and plan balance received in divorce not protected in bankruptcy
- Interest limitation proposed regulations (except for passthroughs) heads to OMB
- Connecticut crumbling foundation relief clarified to also create NOLs that can be carried back in 2018
- PTIN renewal opened up by the IRS
- OMB announces plans for guidance on TCJA loss limitation rules–but not planned to be out until June 2019
- Taxpayer denied innocent spouse relief.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.