This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- Court finds IRA and plan balance received in divorce not protected in bankruptcy
- Interest limitation proposed regulations (except for passthroughs) heads to OMB
- Connecticut crumbling foundation relief clarified to also create NOLs that can be carried back in 2018
- PTIN renewal opened up by the IRS
- OMB announces plans for guidance on TCJA loss limitation rules–but not planned to be out until June 2019
- Taxpayer denied innocent spouse relief.
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.