This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- IRS to recompute 2018 inflation adjustment items
- Priority of guidance discussed by IRS and Treasury
- JCT counsel discussses impact of TCJA provisions on meals and entertainment and working condition fringe benefits
- New Form 1024-A to be used by §501(c)(4) organizations seeking determination letter
- Leaving return under doormat for ex-spouse to sign and mail not reasonable cause for late filing
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.