This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- IRS to recompute 2018 inflation adjustment items
- Priority of guidance discussed by IRS and Treasury
- JCT counsel discussses impact of TCJA provisions on meals and entertainment and working condition fringe benefits
- New Form 1024-A to be used by §501(c)(4) organizations seeking determination letter
- Leaving return under doormat for ex-spouse to sign and mail not reasonable cause for late filing
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.