Website updated on April 27, 2018
The Annual Business Meeting of the North Carolina Association of CPAs has been rescheduled to Wednesday, June 27, 2018 at 11:00 am. This year’s meeting will be conducted online. Additional information on how to register for the meeting, including how to access materials, will be forthcoming. This meeting is open to all interested members of the Association.
The order of business shall be as follows, subject to changes by consent of a majority of the members present:
- Call for quorum of members present
- Approval of the minutes of the preceding meeting
- Report of Legal Counsel
- Report of NC CPA Foundation Inc.
- Report of the NC CPA Political Action Committee
- New business, motions, and resolutions
- Election of officers and directors
- Other matters
On all questions of parliamentary procedure, Robert’s Rules of Order shall govern.