This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- IRS releases more proposed regulations
- Lack of documentation dooms deduction for taxpayers
- §199A final regulations sent to OIRA for review
- Guidance issued on valuing employer-provided parking for parking lot tax
- Relief given for some tax-exempt organizations first filing Form 990-T to pay parking lot tax
- Taxpayers who were out of the country for much of the period of nonpayment still found to be responsible persons
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.