This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- IRS releases the 163(j) interest deduction limitation proposed regulations
- Special real property election for infrastructure maintenance company Revenue Procedure released
- IRS memorandum describes what the IRS can question when an employer excludes meals from employee’s wages under §119
- Foreign tax credit proposed regulations issued
- Automatic accounting method change procedures issued for §451(b) revenue conformity
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.