On December 8, 2019, the North Carolina Association of Certified Public Accountants will reach a tremendous milestone—our centennial anniversary! We look forward to sharing with you an incredible year of celebration, beginning on May 1 with the start of NCACPA’s next fiscal year.
Several events and activities are being planned to recognize the Association and its dedicated members, including:
- An official kick-off of the Centennial at the annual Leadership Summit
- A new 100% membership campaign to recognize the support of firms and organizations across the state
- Commemorative issues of Interim Report featuring content on both our history and future
- Several flagship events will include celebrations (New CPA Inauguration, Beach Cluster, Members in Business & Industry Fall Conference, and the 80th Annual Symposium)
- Special plans are being developed for the CPA Day of Service, NC CPA Foundation, and the NC CPA Political Action Committee
While this list is far from comprehensive, hopefully it offers a glimpse into the exciting year we are planning. There will be numerous ways for you and your organization to engage in the celebration, so please be on the lookout for additional information.
Thank you for your support of NCACPA!