The AICPA has developed lots of great tax-related resources on COVID-19, and the content is now available to all AICPA members on the coronavirus (COVID-19) tax resources page.
- Coronavirus Individual Client Letter
- Coronavirus Business Client Letter
- Coronavirus Tax Snapshot for Clients
- CARES Act and Families First Coronavirus Response Act Summary
- CARES Act Stimulus Calculator (open to the public)
- Coronavirus and Tax Impacts FAQs
- Federal Due Dates Chart Updated for COVID-19 Relief
- State Due Dates Chart Updated for COVID-19 Relief
- State Tax Filing Relief Guidance (open to the public)
As more guidance becomes available, AICPA will update these resources. Also – if you have suggestions for other resources, please send those suggestions via the AICPA Tax Practice Team’s Tax Section Suggestion Form.