NCACPA established the Outstanding Member in Business & Industry (MIBI) Award to recognize a member for outstanding achievement in this area and to promote the CPA designation as the premier professional credential in financial management. The member selected will be recognized during the NCACPA Recognition Dinner and at the Members in Business & Industry Fall Conference.
To be eligible for the Outstanding Member in Business & Industry Award, the nominee must be:
- A member of NCACPA employed in business or industry.
- Distinguished by having made a significant contribution to the growth and success of his/her employer organization or a notable entrepreneurial achievement.
- Distinguished by having made a significant contribution to the growth and enhancement of the CPA profession.
- Not currently serving as an officer or member of the NCACPA Board of Directors or the MIBI Committee.
- Characterized by traits reflective of a strong work ethic and an unabashed, yet professional demeanor.
Deadline for submitting nominations is February 1, 2019.
Recipients of the awards will be recognized at the association’s recognition dinner.