100% Membership Program
Provide your entire team access to critical professional resources and exclusive industry-specific knowledge by becoming a 100% member organization.
Position your organization for success by providing your staff with the skills and knowledge to do their jobs—increasing productivity.
When you participate in our 100% Membership Program, you are providing your entire team access to critical professional resources and exclusive industry-specific knowledge, customized specific to their area of focus. Demonstrate your commitment to personal development by awarding everyone the same access to learning opportunities.
As an added bonus, participating in the program reflects your organization’s commitment to advancing the accounting profession, thereby strengthening its collective voice.
Why become a 100% Member:
Through our relationships with key policy makers, your voice will be heard when issues affecting the accounting profession and business community are debated in the NC Legislature.
Get involved with NCACPA’s networking groups and the dedicated individuals who help bring ideas to life.
2 FREE CPE HOURS
Upon becoming an NCACPA member, you will automatically receive 2 FREE hours of CPE: 50 minute Professional Ethics & Conduct webcast which covers your annual requirement and a 50 minute Focus on the Profession webcast with NCACPA CEO, Sharon Bryson.
Opt-in to our Firm Renewal. This allows your firm to pay one invoice for all your employee’s membership renewals, along with dedicated concierge service to assist you with your most pressing needs throughout the year such as employee roster updates, assistance with group registrations, etc.
By showing your organization has 100% membership participation with NCACPA, you will receive a listing of your participation on our website and our quarterly magazine, Interim Report.
Join other firms and businesses who support the CPA profession and NCACPA by enrolling 100% of your accounting staff in NCACPA membership.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER WE HAVE COMPLETED THE FORM TO PARTICIPATE?
NCACPA’s Experience Support Team will review your eligibility and reach out to your primary contact with confirmation.
You will receive the following:
- A specially designed logo to add to your website, email signature, and/or letterhead highlighting your 100% participation. We will also provide you a direct link to NCACPA’s webpage explaining the value of your organization’s participation, which you can apply to this logo. This allows your competitors and clients the opportunity to see what sets your organization apart.
- A listing on NCACPA’s website highlighting your participation, which includes a link that directs back to your organization’s website
- A listing in NCACPA’s Interim Report
- A shoutout on NCACPA’s Connect Open Forum (Monthly)
- You will receive the Firm Administrators Bulletin (FAB) quarterly which contains timely resources for you and your staff
- Each employee in your organization’s accounting/finance department must be a member of NCAPCA.
- Your employees do not have to be CPAs to qualify. All accounting professionals in any capacity are eligible!
- All firms, businesses, and organizations with offices in North Carolina are eligible. This includes private and public companies, non-profits, local and state government departments, and universities/colleges.
- Any-sized organization is encouraged to participate, whether you are a sole practitioner or an organization of hundreds of employees.
100% MEMBERSHIP PRIZE DRAWING
Is my organization qualified? If your organization meets the above eligibility requirements, it is qualified to enter the drawing. You will receive one entry per NCACPA member on staff.
How does my organization enter the drawing? Fill out the 100% Membership Participation Form and be sure to check the “Enter the 100% Membership Prize Drawing” box.
What is the winning prize? The winning organization will receive a two-part custom experience from NCACPA! The first is a tailored conversation with CEO Sharon Bryson. She will include content based on your organization’s interests and needs, and share what’s happening within the accounting profession that may impact your business. The second conversation is with Robert Broome, CAE, NCACPA’s Director Advocacy, where you’ll hear first-hand about the latest advocacy efforts/tools and have the opportunity to share your organization’s pain points and challenges (as Robert can offer guidance and determine if the association can help!).
Please note: Our events will be virtual through the end of August due to the COVID-pandemic, therefore logistics of these visits will be based on CDC recommendations at the time of scheduling.
My organization has offices in multiple states? Are we eligible for inclusion?
Yes! Only participants from your local offices are required to be NCACPA members for your organization to be eligible.
How much are NCACPA membership dues?
- New Members: $128
- CPA < 5 Years: $212
- CPA > 5 Years: $255
- Associate: $150
- Student: $0
More information can be found on this page.
How long is the NCACPA membership term?
Membership is twelve months and runs from May 1 through April 30.
What are the differences between the membership categories?
A new member is someone who has never held membership with NCACPA. A description of CPA, associate, and student membership can be found here.
What benefits do associate and student members receive?
Both associate and student members receive the same array of benefits as CPA members. For a listing of benefits, please visit this page.
What’s the easiest way to enroll employees in membership?
Our Experience Support Center is always there to help. Call 800-469-1352 with questions.