Payment must accompany registration. Cancellations for exhibitors or sponsors are fully refundable if submitted in writing at least 30 calendar days prior to the event. (If organization advertisement has already been listed in brochure, no refund will be given. If any advertisement has gone to print, a $500 fee will be deducted from refund total.) No refunds will be given to cancellations received 29 or fewer calendar days prior to the event date.
Terms & Specifications
1. Dimensions and Limitations: Exhibits must not exceed eight feet in height. Exhibits must be constructed so as not to obstruct the general view or the view of adjoining displays. Permission to display equipment taller than eight feet must be obtained in writing from NCACPA. Exhibitors will be advised of which display locations will meet their requirements.
2. LIABILITY: PLEASE HAVE YOUR INSURANCE AGENT OR COMPANY PROVIDE PROOF OF GENERAL LIABILITY COVERAGE BY ISSUING A CERTIFICATE OF INSURANCE AND NAMING THE NORTH CAROLINA ASSOCIATION OF CERTIFIED PUBLIC ACCOUNTANTS (NCACPA) AS AN ADDITIONAL INSURED. LIABILITY LIMITS SHALL BE AT LEAST $500,000 AND THE CERTIFICATE MUST ACCOMPANY THE EXHIBITOR APPLICATION AND PAYMENT. (NCACPA MUST HAVE THIS IN HAND PRIOR TO THE SET-UP TIME AT THE EVENT. SET-UP WILL NOT BE ALLOWED WITHOUT IT.)
The exhibitor agrees to protect, save, and keep NCACPA, the hosting conference facility, and their representatives, employees, and agents, forever harmless from any and all damages or charges imposed for violation of any law or ordinance, whether occasioned by the negligence of the exhibitor or the representatives, agents, or employees of the exhibitor or those persons acting under the express or implied authority of the exhibitor. The exhibitor also assumes full responsibility and liability for all injuries to any and all persons or property caused by the exhibitor, its agents, representatives, or employees.
The exhibitor will indemnify and hold harmless NCACPA, the hosting facility, and their members, directors, officers, agents, representatives, and employees against any other such person.
The exhibitor also agrees to comply with all applicable terms, conditions, rules, and regulations of the hosting facility and NCACPA.
The exhibitor assumes complete responsibility and liability for all loss, damage, or destruction of property of the exhibitor, its employees, agents, and guests and NCACPA, the hosting facility, or any officer, agent, or employee thereof will not be liable for any loss, damage, or destruction of exhibitor’s property from theft, fire, accident, or any other cause.
The furnishing of any security guards by NCACPA shall not be construed as an assumption of liability by NCACPA and shall not be construed to limit, modify, or repeal any of the foregoing provisions related to liability for loss, damage, or destruction. Said responsibility for loss, damage, or destruction is solely that of the exhibitor.
3. Installation and Dismantling of Exhibits: Installation of exhibits will be specified in the confirmation information mailed prior to the conference. Exhibitor agrees to abide by installation and dismantling times. The exhibitor authorizes NCACPA to remove, at the exhibitor’s expense, any material in the exhibit area belonging to said exhibitor after the specified dismantling time has passed.
Exhibitor registration will be handled at NCACPA’s main event registration. Please check-in as soon as you arrive onsite. You will receive your packet, which will include nametags, booth/table location, general conference information, and an exhibitor listing.
4. Hospitality Suites: Any hospitality suites, and hours of their operation, must be approved in advance by NCACPA. NCACPA shall not be held liable for any situation relating to the use of a hospitality suite.
5. Prohibitions: Subleasing or assigning of displays, or part of a display, is not permitted. Exhibits, signs, or displays are prohibited in any of the public rooms, or elsewhere on the premises of the hosting facility. Aisle space may not be used for exhibit purposes, displays, signs, solicitation, or distribution of cards, circulars, or samples of other promotional materials.
6. Sound Devices: The use of sound devices, megaphones, loudspeakers, or undignified methods of attracting attention is prohibited, where such methods interfere with other exhibitors.
7. Amendment to Regulations: All matters and questions not covered by these regulations are subject to the decision of NCACPA. NCACPA shall have sole authority to promulgate, interpret, and enforce all rules and regulations as shall be necessary for the orderly conduct of the specific conference.