Are you ready to take control of your retirement journey and make the most of the years leading up to and following your retirement? Join the NCACPA Financial Planning Networking Group on Tuesday, November 28 from 12:00 pm – 1:00 pm, as we delve into the essential aspects of retirement planning during this pivotal time to ensure you’re on the right path. We will be exploring how to optimize this window of time, ensuring a life that’s not just financially secure but also emotionally fulfilling.
- Financial Security: Discover expert strategies to safeguard your financial future, ensuring you have the resources you need to enjoy your retirement to the fullest.
- Health and Well-being: Explore how to maintain and enhance your physical and emotional well-being during this critical transition.
- Fulfillment and Purpose: Learn how to find and cultivate newfound purpose and fulfillment in your retirement, keeping your passions and interests alive.
- Legacy and Relationships: Explore how to leave a meaningful legacy and strengthen the relationships that matter most to you.
- Community and Giving Back: Understand how you can make a positive impact on your community and society as you enter this exciting phase of life.
Gain the knowledge and tools you need to make the most of your retirement on a journey toward a more rewarding and secure future.
The Zoom access link will be provided in the confirmation email. This event is planned and hosted by NCACPA’s Financial Planning Networking Group. *This is a non-CPE event
To register: Please sign up online or contact Experience Support at [email protected] or 800-469-1352.
About the speaker:
Paula McMillan, CFP®, CPA, PFS, CGMA
Paula helps people pay less taxes and make more money as a financial advisor, national presenter and author with a specific focus on income taxes and estate planning. She is published and quoted in CNBC, US News & World Report, The Tax Adviser, Journal of Accountancy, Kiplinger’s, The Business Journal, How Stuff Works, NCACPA Interim Report and more. Paula created two national AICPA podcast series on retirement readiness and women and wealth as well as participating as a TEDx presenter on the topic of Retirement: Longevity and Security.
Paula’s Professional Contributions: AICPA Advanced Personal Financial Planning Conference Committee, Investment Subcommittee Chair; AICPA Personal Financial Specialist (PFS) Credential, Committee Member; Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP), Board Member; Society of Financial Service Professionals (SFSP) Foundation, Board Chair; Greensboro Estate Planning Council, Board Member; Plenteous Financial Forum, Founder and Chair
Questions? Please contact NCACPA Engagement Coordinator, Mackenzie Williams, at [email protected] or 919-469-1040.