Below are resources provided by the IRS to aid with the Tax Cuts and Jobs Act. Also included is the corrected draft of the final regulations under section 199A on the new qualified business income deduction.
Publications and Flyers:
- Pub 5330 – Reminder from the IRS and the American Payroll Association (with APA logo)
- Pub 5330A – Reminder from the IRS and the American Payroll Association (without APA logo)
- Pub 5327 – New tax credit for employers who provide paid family and medical leave
- Pub 5327SP – New tax credit for employers who provide paid family and medical leave
- Pub 5318 – Tax Reform What’s New for Your Business
- Pub 5307 – Tax Reform Basics for Individuals and Families
This webinar provides an overview of who will be eligible for the new Tax Reform provisions of the Qualified Business Income Deduction under Section 199A. It also shows calculations and basics for reporting.
This webinar will give an overview of Tax Reform changes for Employers. Topics will include changes to Employer Credit Family and Medical Leave, Employee Achievement Awards, Qualified Transportation Fringe Benefits, and others.
This webinar addresses Tax Reform changes related to Individual Taxpayers. Topics include changes to standard deductions, personal exemptions, itemized deductions, child tax credit, and other changes.
This webinar illustrates why some major segments of the population need to change their withholding soon and familiarizes tax professionals with how to use the IRS withholding calculator to help taxpayers change their withholding.
This webinar will give an overview of Tax Reform Changes for Small Businesses and Pass-Through Entities. Some of the topics will include changes to estimated taxes, deductions, and depreciation.
The corrected draft final regulations under section 199A (section 199A final regulations) on the new qualified business income (QBI) deduction (section 199A deduction).