- PPP guidance on foreign affiliates, §501(c)(12) utilities, the actual final extension of the PPP repayment date and the SBA backing off the threats on necessity of the loan certification
- IRS discusses which date to use to value certain stock based compensation
- Changes made to maximum medical FSA carryovers for cafeteria plans
- IRS issues COVID-19 related relief for cafeteria plans
- The tax consequences of payments to students discussed in IRS FAQ which uses §139 to exclude them from income
- IRS releases inflation adjusted HSA and HDHP numbers for 2021
Additionally, Ed Zollars, CPA, created a video on the interim final rules released on Friday on the PPP Loan Forgiveness. Watch his video now.
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.