- Fix for auto depreciation quirk added by TCJA released by IRS
- A subtrust qualified as a conduit trust for IRA distribution purposes
- AICPA asks for relief from the potential impact of syndicate rules on small business tax relief
- Form 1065 instructions add a requirement for certain partnerships to disclose negative tax basis
- Checkbox added for when basis calculation required with Form 1040 and situations where it is required expanded by IRS
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.