This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- Wisconsin passes its version of an optional pass-through tax to get around SALT limits, but with a twist
- Guidance released on Section 81(i) stock elections
- Taxpayer finds you still need some documentation to claim cellular phone expenses
- IRS fails to persuade Court that a taxpayer had changed its accounting method
- A brief revisit to the Section 451(b) automatic change revenue procedure
- Taxpayer warned about filing Tax Court petition primarily to delay collection
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.