This week’s podcast covers the following developments:
- Filing date relief issued by IRS for victims of Northern California wildfires
- Challenge to minister’s housing allowance exclusion returns to court
- Tax Court will assert strict subordination requirement for mortgages on conservation easements outside First Circuit
- Signature no longer required for §754 election
- Retroactive loss of tax-exempt status going back a decade proves very costly in terms of interest on unpaid tax
- IRS email discusses potential impact on due date disaster relief and date for assessment of tax
You can listen to the podcast here, view the video version here, and read the corresponding notes here.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.