This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- Wall Street Journal reports IRS will issue guidance allowing 50% deduction for business meals
- IRS issues guidance on credit for paying employees on FMLA leave
- Moving expenses incurred in 2017 but reimbursed in 2018 ruled to be excludable from the employee’s income
- Special per diem rules, including high/low amounts, updated by the IRS
- IRS agent found to qualify as an innocent spouse when given what turned out to be a misleading response by soon to be ex-spouse
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.