This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- Key changes in the §199A Final Regulations
- New York State Publishes Its Wayfair Guidance, Demanding Immediate Compliance
- Trust Case Going to US Supreme Court
- Sequestration Does Not Apply to Minimum Tax Credit
- Proposed Safe Harbor for Rental as a Trade or Business Under §199A
- Final Regulations Are Out – §965 and, the Big One, §199A \
- IRS Grants Limited Waiver of Underpayment Penalties
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.