This week’s podcast focuses on the following items:
- IRS reopens IVES and user-fees based programs
- Advisers need to be sure to check syndicate rules to assure entity not subject to §163(j) rules
- Treat of Realtors revised in the second draft version of a portion of Publication 535
- Filing season to start January 28, refunds are going to be issued
- Address to file gift tax returns has changed, estate tax return address to change in July
You can listen to the podcast, view the video version, and read the corresponding notes.
To stay current on federal tax updates, visit our podcasts page, where we upload a new episode each week.