Health care reform has been one of the biggest policy issues of the year. In this AICPA podcast, which was taped Nov. 6 at the AICPA National Tax Conference, the AICPA asks health care reform expert Eddie Adkins, CPA, of Grant Thornton what will come next in the process—and what accountants need to know about it.
What you’ll learn in this podcast:
- What is the state of health care reform right now?
- When will health care reform come up again?
- What impact might the midterm elections have on the timing of health care reform?
- What kind of health care reform proposals might we see in the future?
- How can practitioners stay abreast of what’s going on?
Listen to the podcast on the Journal of Accountancy website.