On Monday, February 22, NCACPA’s Connect platform underwent a scheduled update. As a result of this maintenance, we want to make you aware of the enhanced capabilities and user experience options new to the platform.
- Updated Code of Conduct: NCACPA refreshed the Connect Code of Conduct. All users will be asked to accept these new terms and by using Connect, you agree that you have read and will follow the outlined Code of Conduct. Please take a few moments to review and familiarize yourself with the updated document.
- “Like” Feature: Connect historically had a “Recommend” button on posts and within emails to communicate you favorite post (similar to what you see on other social media platforms). To enhance clarity and encourage more frequent use, we are adopting the term “like” moving forward.
- New Email Delivery Options: Feeling email fatigue? We launched two new delivery options for community emails (Open Forum is considered a community). Below is more information about delivery options. Edits to your delivery preferences can be made on the community notifications page of your Connect profile.
- Real Time — Immediate post notification for a community
- Daily Digest — A daily comprehensive email summarizing the activity for a community from the previous day
- No Email — Opting out of email for a community
- (New) Consolidated Daily Digest — With this new feature, you can select one or more communities where you would like all information to be delivered in one daily digest in lieu of a daily digest per community. This setting is best for individuals who prefer the daily email but are subscribed to more than community (an example would be a community for a committee you participate in).
- (New) Consolidated Weekly Digest — With this new feature, you can select one or more communities that you would like to receive a summary email for once a week, sent on a day of your choosing. This setting is best for individuals who prefer fewer emails but still want to be in the loop.
Please contact [email protected] with any questions regarding these new features and updates.