Students & Educators!
Each year the Foundation awards thousands of dollars in scholarships to our state’s students, helping them pave the way to success as rising stars in the accounting profession.
Subscribe via Text!
Interested in following NCACPA on Twitter, but don’t want to create a profile? You can receive our Twitter posts via text!
If you have a texting plan with your wireless provider, simply text “follow @NCACPA” to 40404. After you have completed this, you will receive a text each time we tweet!
Students: Take Advantage!
NCACPA Student Membership is now complimentary! Be sure to take advantage of all the benefits of your student membership including discounts on exam reviews. If you are currently a student member, you have been automatically renewed at no charge.
Help us spread the word to your friends—NCACPA membership is free for all accounting students! New student members can sign up here for a complimentary membership.
Feb 16, 2016Triangle Chapter Student Night
AICPA, Durham, NC
Feb 18, 2016Coastal Plains Chapter Student Speed Networking Event
East Carolina University, Greenville, NC
Mar 17, 2016Charlotte Chapter Women’s Initiative “Time Management” Luncheon
Maggiano's Little Italy, Charlotte, NC
- NCDOR Issues Directives Re: Retail Trade and Repair, Maintenance, and Installation Services
- IRS Resumes Processing Tax Returns
- New Partnership Audit Rules Starting in 2018
- IRS System Outage Shuts Down Tax Processing
- Phone Scams Continue to be a Serious Threat, Remain on IRS “Dirty Dozen” List of Tax Scams for the 2016 Filing Season