This session could also be titled, “Unmasking Auditors’ & Paid Preparers’ Nightmares (or, What Keeps You Up at Night?).” However it’s named, this all day session is devoted to you and your mental health. We’ll tackle the landscape behind the eight topics that most frequently imperil the sleep of nonprofit/exempt organization advisors:
• Due Diligence 101 – KNOW Your Client!
• Mission Creep (a/k/a, “Really? They’re doing that?)
• Is or Isn’t that ‘Impermissible Private Benefit’?
• Testing New Revenue Streams for UBIT
• Working with Boards so That They Understand YOUR Value
• For 501(c)(3)s: Public Support Test Potholes
• Oops! Your Client Failed to File Annual Returns
• Non-(c)(3)s: Lobbying and Political Expenses
Session includes eight key topics criticial to adisors of nonprofit/exempt organizations.
Who Should Attend
CPAs, accountants, NFP financial executives, auditors, professionals and financial managers, directors and controllers in the not-for-profit industry.
Additional Event Information
Share This Event
For information regarding refund, complaint, program cancellation or other policies, visit our Registration Policies page or call 800-469-1352.