* Changes impacting estate and trust planning
* Small employer multi-employer retirement plans
* Retirement plans for long-term part-time employees
* Disaster relief provisions, such as pension plan distributions, relaxed limitations on casualty losses, employee retention credit, and others
* Extenders provisions, including mortgage life insurance premium as qualified residence interest, tuition and fees deduction, and exclusion from gross income of cancelled debt on a principal residence
* Numerous extensions of energy related provisions, such as new home energy credit
* Changes impacting the Affordable Care Act
Upon completion of this course you will be able to: have a deeper knowledge of the latest IRS interpretation of the new SECURE Act and changes to the Extenders Act, Disaster Relief Act and Affordable Care Act.
* Small employer/multi-employer retirement plans * Retirement plans for long-term/part-time employees * Crippling of the "stretch" IRA
Who Should Attend
CPAs and members in industry seeking the latest IRS legislative updates.
Basic working knowledge of individual and business tax.
Additional Event Information
Contact NCACPA if you need assistance with your online program. For the quickest results, email the Online Learning Team at email@example.com, and a team member will contact you shortly.
If you need assistance with internet access issues, browser capability, or when the NCACPA office is closed* please call Freestone Technical Support at 866-702-3278 or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
*NCACPA office hours are 9:00 am–5:00 pm ET. Online Learning Team members will be available via phone or email 30 minutes prior to the start of a live online program.
We anticipate a spike in webinar activity later in the calendar year, and NCACPA is not liable for third-party service outages that may occur. Please plan your CPE before 12/31 to avoid any unforeseen technology issues.
Test Your System
You may test your system by clicking here. Please test your system to ensure you have the proper components installed.
Also Available As
Thursday, April 2, 2020 (1:00 pm–1:50 pm ET)
Share This Event
|Registration Fee||Early Bird||Regular|
For more information regarding refund, complaint, program cancellation or other policies, visit our Registration Policies page or call 800- 469-1352.