The 2021 Newly Licensed CPA Celebration will honor those who became certified in North Carolina between May 1, 2020 and April 30, 2021. Achieving this career milestone during a global pandemic in which CPAs were deemed essential is certainly cause for celebration! While the effects of COVID-19 still prevent us from large in-person gatherings, we invite honorees and supporters to celebrate the hard work and success over the past year. Throw some confetti and raise a toast from wherever you may be! This live virtual program will take place on Thursday, June 24, 2021 from 5:30-6:30 pm.
- Sharon Bryson, M.Ed.—NCACPA Chief Executive Officer
- Shawana Hudson, CPA—2021-22 NCACPA Chair
- Bernita Demery, CPA—State Board of CPA Examiners Vice President
- Barton Baldwin, CPA—State Board of CPA Examiners President
- Sam Stroup, CPA—2021-22 Young CPA Cabinet Chair
- Beth Wood, CPA—North Carolina State Auditor
- Hosted by Owner/Operator of Trivia Throwdown Online LLC, Michael Wade.
To register: Please sign up online or contact NCACPA Experience Support at [email protected] or 800-469-1352 with event code CPAI0121.
Questions or Sponsorship Interest? Please contact NCACPA Engagement Manager, Holly Bazemore at 919-469-1040.
*this is a non-CPE event
Congratulatory celebration of newly certified CPAs
Congratulations * Key Speakers * Young CPA Cabinet
Who Should Attend
All newly certified CPAs from May 1, 2020- April 30, 2021 and their family, colleagues, friends, and support system
Share This Event
For information regarding refund, complaint, program cancellation or other policies, visit our Registration Policies page or call 800-469-1352.