NCACPA and North Carolina State University’s Poole College of Management are hosting their annual Summer Leadership Conference on NC State’s campus and we are looking for students interested in accounting and the CPA profession to attend!
Over the two days together, students will network with faculty and CPAs from within North Carolina, as well as learn about the accounting profession and career possibilities. The conference will include a meet-the-firms reception, a tour of Red Hat, and a chance to win scholarships.
- 2 full days
- NC State University Campus
- On-Campus housing provided (if needed)
- Meals provided
- Fun evening activity & meet-the-firms reception
- Scholarships awarded
- Content to expect during the program:
- Pathways to the CPA profession
- Career development & resume critique
- Diversity & inclusion
- Technology innovations in accounting
- Tour of the Red Hat facility to learn about being a CPA in a corporate environment