|STUDENT MEMBER BENEFITS |
Membership isn’t mandatory, but having us on your side is kind of like hitting the road for Spring Break with a GPS leading the way … minus the creepy robot voice. We can get you where you’re going in style with these awesome student member benefits:
• Exam Review Discounts
• Career Center
• Networking with Future Employers
• Resume Building
• Mentoring Opportunities
• Student Specific Events
• Volunteer Opportunities Within NCACPA and Your Community
Who can join? Are you a full-time student enrolled in a college or university and are pursuing a degree in an accounting-related field? Then YOU can join today!
How much does it cost? That’s the cool part. For only 20 bucks (or one week of Starbucks), you’re a member!
What happens after graduation? Don’t worry … we won’t drop you off in an unknown universe. There are still tons of ways you can stay involved as a member of NCACPA beyond college.
• Check out all the fun Young CPA Cabinet activities
• Take some of NCACPA’s stellar continuing education courses at a discount to earn your 40 hours
• Participate in a leadership role on a committee, chapter, or board
• Speak to students about how fantastic the profession is or on the always-important topic of financial literacy
• Network and build relationships with fellow professionals
For additional information, contact Holly Bazemore, or click here to join.